Get a FREE Estimate Today! Just call (800) 729-8469
Thermal Industries’ vinyl awning replacement windows are a top-hinged window system that swings outward to offer maximum ventilation even on rainy days.
- Solid Vinyl, Multi-Chambered Construction – Our awning windows will not chip, peel or rot; never requires scraping or painting.
- Fully-Welded Frame & Sashes – Provide added strength and enhanced thermal performance for your awning window.
- Weather-Tite Compression Seal on the Awning Window Frame – Virtually eliminates air and water infiltration.
- Dual-Pane 13/16″ Insulating Glass with Warm-Edge Technology – For enhanced thermal performance; reduces condensation and seal failures.
- Dual Flush-Mount Secure Locks – Provide security and peace of mind.
- Roto Gear Operator – Enables easy opening and closing of the awning window sash.
- E-Z Clean Release Latches – Assures safe and easy sash cleaning of your awning windows from inside your home.
- Corrosion Resistant Hardware – Protects the awning’s exterior window parts from the corroding effects of weather and UV light.
- ENERGY STAR qualified with Peak Performance Glass, a dual pane insulating glass package with Low-E, Argon Gas and Warm-Edge Technology
- ENERGY STAR qualified with Super Peak Performance Glass, a triple pane insulating glass package with Low-E, Krypton Gas and Warm-Edge Technology
- Obscure & Tinted Glass
- DreamGlas®; Jewel Cut, Color and Caming
- Maintenance-Free Grids In a Variety of Styles
Visit our suppliers websites for more information.
© 2012 AES Windows & Doors